Announcing skEdit 4.1.3
Announcing the immediate availability of skEdit 4.1.3:
This release focused on linking the branding the skEdit Application:
- Minor stability improvements
- Minor bug fixes
- Linked Error Reporting and Updates to Before Dawn Solutions
- Linked Registration to Before Dawn Solutions
- Re-Branded to Before Dawn Solutions
The update is available through application update, or by clicking here.
skEdit 4.1.3 - Coming Soon
This is our first true post, and for those of you that don't know, we transferred skEdit over from Sean Kelly to Before Dawn Solutions. It has been a much larger move than we first anticipated, there is building up the infrastructure, working out arrangements with the payment gateways, migrating the back end workings of skEdit (like error reporting, and updates).
Installing MySQL on CentOS 5
I have doing some installs of CentOS 5, and I have come across a couple of problems,
1) it seems that the Mysql install is either incomplete or doesn't work so it was necessary to get the latest version using yum.
yum install php-mysql mysql mysql-server
/sbin/chkconfig --levels 235 mysqld on
and 2) The php build while it is a recent one does not include the php-mysql drivers. So the 'php-mysql' will install the mysql drivers.
Hope this helps somebody because it took me a little while to find it.
Page 3 of 3«StartPrev123NextEnd»